Topic: Re: OT- bucket list
|Tractor Talk Discussion Forum|
[Show Entire Topic] [Return to Forum]
[Show Entire Topic]
[Return to Forum]
[Add a Reply]
1. Finish clearing and cleaning my 12 acres and the 5 acres/house I just bought next door for my daughter. Re-do the inside of her house.
2. Organize, scan and caption old family photographs and include them in family/personal history I am writing.
3. Photograph, catalog (with approximate values) all my guns, collectibles, tools and machines so my all-female family will have some idea of what it is and what it's worth. Otherwise they would sell it all at a garage sale when I check out.
4. Go on a long, slow solo tour of all battlefields and places my great-grandfather traveled and fought during the Civil War.
5. Build a pole barn and turn it into a man-cave.
I'm almost 72, so I'd probably better get cracking on these.
(Sorry, Miss Nancy, couldn't do it in three.)
[Reply] [No Email]|
|Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies! Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ More Info ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2013 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
|About this site - Yesterday's Tractors is your one-stop source for antique tractors. If you are interested in older tractors you've come to the right place! Join more than 275,000 other classic tractor enthusiasts from all over the globe. We have many resources for antique tractor enthusiasts available including photos, classified ads, more than 24 tractor discussion forums, a show guide, values, specs and much more. Bookmark this site and come back often. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to use our feedback form to send us your comments, suggestions and ideas.|